Saturday, April 20, 2013

Introduction

Dear readers,
My name is Albert Einstein and I am a nuclear scientist. i would like to tell you a little about myself, and my expectation of others. I believe in hard work and courage. I am a trustworthy person and expect the truth from others. I wish people to be kind, caring, and brave. Intution and imagination are key to life and happiness. when your attitude impacts your life you might want to change it. The hard times that i feel are coming upon us are impacting. Something in the air is changing, reshaping world slowly but surely. Everyday i feel like something around me is changing. I feel as though I need to change the world and the peolpe living in it. I need to be able to heal the wounded and bandage the suffering. The world as we know it is changing. Something in the air is pulling around us all. The world is at the brink of change, though i do not know how.
                                                                                                                                 Yours truly,
                                                                                                                                      Albert Einstein :P

No comments:

Post a Comment