Thursday, April 25, 2013

Response to Josef Stalin

Hello Mr.Stalin,
    Well, that wasn't very nice at all! I honestly don't even think you understand my scenario, I tried to kill myself because Adolf wasn't making time for me, and I love him with all of my heart. I couldn't stand not being with him!
     And, don't you dare say that he was thrilled to see that I had tried to, you know, commit suicide, because you have no idea! I am and will remain extremely faithful to him and he always is and will be in return.
     Also, Adolf felt so bad he bought me a villa and provided me with many luxuries, but as you know that's not at all why I love him, but then again, you being the shallow individual that you are, you might not have gotten that idea.
     Oh, and one other thing, if you have so many better things to do why did you even take the time to read my post and then right a 200 word response on it, huh?
     And, Josef, I know why you gave me a hard time about trying to kill myself; you have plenty experience on that subject, I mean, having two wives die on you has to be awfully tough. I really feel for you, and I completely understand.
      Until next time,
    Eva Braun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment