Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello my friends. Sorry I could not post earlier today a wheel fell off my wheel chair today and delayed me. I  am agreeing with my fellow leader Charles De Gaulle. It is very scary to be near someone who is very powerful. Even us a major power being near Japan. So there for it is unsettling for those countries. For them from me and my military advisers we suggest to build up good relations with Germany and Russia. If you can not for some reason you may have to try to build up your military. Try to focus on the strong suits of your country. Germany is powerful but is very focused on specific things. Please be careful and stay well my dear friends. Your economy is key. Overall I think Germany is not to be feared. Helene you have your facts mixed up it was Austria-Hungary but none the less that is true. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

4 comments:

  1. Yes that is true but one thing I have observed is that Germany has this idea of "living space" and that frightens me because how much he wants for his people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that how a leader SHOULD be? Caring for his people? Only a strong leader would, but you seem to know nothing of that sort.

    Yours Truly
    Vasily Zaytsev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i do have care for my people why was i elected for my third time. Why did i create all the policies to help my people like FDIC, FERA,FHA, Social Security, and SEC. Please tell me so i can have my eyes opened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give my wheel chair a push. A rolling start so that i may understand your vast knowledge. Then again i am running a country you just pulling a trigger from where no one can see you or shoot you from. That does not seem like a fair fight to me.

    ReplyDelete