Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dear Mrs. Eva Braun,
I have now heard several times that you tried to harm yourself to impress your Adolf Hitler. Please don't try to do this again, for your life is valuble. You can impress that man with many other ways. I would stay away from this man though, for he is dangerous, and he does not appriciate other cultures, ideas, or other countries. He could very easily suck you up into his group of followers. I can see him as a big threat to other people, the way he does things, his ideas, and most of all, the approval of a very large part of Germany, but i think you already know his ideas, and followers. But, I can not control who you want to be with, nor do I have the right to do a thing like that. You have your own free will, and you should use your free will wisley.
Winston Churchill
Prime minister

No comments:

Post a Comment