Friday, April 26, 2013

Response

I have noticed all the comments about Eva Braun, but an act of taking your own life didn't force my attention to you but I will admit, it did turn me away from my work long enough for me to...well that doesn't matter right now. I agree with all against Braun but this is no time for nonsense and ways of taking your own life. The idea of suicide was completely uncalled for and my attention is now back on my work. Now enough arguing and I know we all have better things to do.


                                                                                                                 -Until next time,
                                                                                                                    Adolf Hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment